Thursday, November 29, 2007

Atkins

Yep! I'm a low carber... learning a lot on blogs and podcasts, youtube and alike. Looking forward to sharing my story here and my journey with losing weight and getting healthy... I'm in day 50 (this attempt)and have never done induction according to the book, so here I go day ONE on induction... I actually started doing Atkins or should I say low-carb with a vegetarian friend of mine. Silly really but did it for a few months, lost at least 30 pounds and then went back to carbs... OH no it wasn't pretty. So now I am back down 18 pounds and want to lose 84.5 more! Yeah, so wish me well as I journal this journey and learn how to do this new way of living - which I believe is the right way for me, hand down, I'm a carb addict and have no control when it comes to slammin' carbs in my mouth.... I've educated myself fully and am ready to join with all the others who are here to do this life style. Special thanks to Livin' La Vida Low Carb and so many others for such great educational programs and sites. So many I'm been 'saturating' myself in them all, no pun intended...
Welcome and please let me know how you are doing on your low carb lifestyle

2 comments:

Vegan.Bohemian said...

I found you!!! I just clicked on ur name in my blog...lol :)
I'm glad you started a journal sweetie. It helps soooooo much. I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine so others find you too :) I think you'll find a lot of support on blogger. I'm sure glad ur here and look forward to reading :)
Sending you lots of love Rene'

Nicole~

Vegan.Bohemian said...

P.S Good for you for starting induction!!! And Congrats on the weight loss so far sweetie...see YOU ARE DOING IT!!!