Wednesday, December 5, 2007

7th Day of Induction

Do a little dance!
Wow, I’m making it through and I am feeling great. I am enjoying some much needed mental stability… not that I was nuts, but to have my blood sugar normal and not up and down and all over the place seems to be giving me some peace inside. Who knew? Not me.
I guess I will weigh in tomorrow and give a report… not much to tell besides the fact I am not house bound and spent the whole day out with one of my daughters and my mom doing Costco and Christmas shopping. Nothing less than a Christmas Miracle for me… I’m stacking wood for movement and cleaning and continuing to prepare for Christmas around here. Got a tree and all the decorations are ready to be placed this weekend. Probably most don’t take a month to prepare for Christmas dinner and decorations, but my life has brought me to such a rhythm as this. I do few things and try and do them well. Try and enjoy what I do and really say away from the drama I used to be so into. Ugh! Glad tidings to all and hope your months of December is going really well… I’m off to a good start…. Warm hugs…

No comments: