Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm staying hopeful no matter what!


This is truly an amazing journey, I have no readers so it is really like I’m talking to myself, but it is so fancy, much nicer than my homemade journals (smiles) but I am doing well. Reading and listening to all kinds of blogs and blog radio and filling my days with trying to live this lifestyle and just not having the scale move down is OK. I am truly doing it. NO SUGAR… I did decide to cut out my sugar free hazelnut coffeemate today as I read the second ingredient is corn syrup. What the hey is that all about. So I’m back to ½ and ½ and splenda. I also enjoyed to little nexgen muffins with sugar free no carb syrup for dessert tonight. My new ketone sticks I don’t like as well, I’m in trace amount light pink and the scale is the same but never fear I will do this thing…. I’m doing guest tomorrow so that will be interesting. I did do my bike and stacked wood today so I’m trying. I’m tired and that is from the medication I am still on… soon not sure when but I’m going to work on coming off from that… it causes drowsiness and I really don’t think I need it any longer. But I know myself and I have to pace myself or I blow it all at once….

No comments: