Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last day of Induction


Day 14 of Induction
Well, I’ve some rather horrible news, I haven’t moved one ounce on the scale, but I finally measured so I am not sure if I have lost or maintained the same inches… But I am not discouraged because I have been feeling like I’m in a stale since I’ve been doing this for a few months and really didn’t change much to do induction. So maybe it has been a mistake to call me on another induction… I did it cause I went to carb crackers a couple of times and then went back to induction. So I am going to really keep on doing what I’m doing and cut out my choco bars and new muffins that I ate three with a ½ stick of butter yesterday yum… so I haven’t cheated but have hidden carbs in my foods and am still in ketosis. So my new commitment is to ketone stick every morning and then weigh or try to at in the morning. I need this accountability with myself… I am still enjoying all the podcasts and blogs I am reading and am still convinced that this stale will move on and that I need to continue and keep my carbs down to 20-30. I fear I will be one who will never be able to go over 50 a day, which is fine if I’ve honest with myself… I really am feeling so much better and am still on medication and trying to move my body by staking wood or biking everyday, walking and doing house cleaning. But I’ve lost a total of 19 pounds in two months, so hey that is a good thing…
I am hoping to stay off the bars and muffins and try and fill up on my protein and veggies… I’m a work in progress

No comments: