Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 13 of Induction

Ethiopia who would like to go here? ME
Almost my last day of induction: I should stay on it for a while longer… I don’t feel like I’ve lost any weight, but have to remind myself that it isn’t about weight right now it is about getting into ketosis
Listened to the 5 part interview with Jimmy Moore and Kimmer from Kimkin’s low carb weight site yesterday, interesting. I got a bit discouraged by it… I wonder if I am one who needs to eat more lean… I sure hope not. I have noticed that my clothes feel differently. Like my tight shirt seems to have looseness around my waste. So on my 14 - day tomorrow I am weighting and doing measurements and that way I can see what is changing. I already feel in a stale. But I do eat a lot of food. Nights are the worst for me, so I need to figure out a more balanced consistent way of feeding myself.
I found a new site called lowcarbfreinds.com haven’t really spent any time there but will soon. I’m still listening to the podcasts from Jimmy and going to try and read ‘all’ his blogs as there full of tons of information…
OK, just wanted to blog a bit and check in… Really liked Episode 76 on Jimmy Moore’s podcast, this was an interview with Dr. Allen Rader… a Bariatric Physicians
Got my NexGen Foods Muffins in: OMGOODNESS, yummy, pat of butter.... really good, and the packaging was amazing... think that is why they are so pricey, will be trying to make my own soon, but really good...

No comments: